Stupid comments

Bronze Member
Username: 410inchl7s

BROOKLYN , NEW YORK NEW...

Post Number: 21
man why do people think cause they super platinum members they can talk to anyone the way they want to...noone is puttin money into my system so i dont give a fk....if someone dont have a good comment then why comment and get offended when u answer back..fk bein a noob cause ive had amps and system when u lil boys were swimming in ur daddys sacks..so dont think this boy is a noob...im not here for trouble jus saying..dont start none wont be none...im here for help and answers and thats alll i wish for..not stupid comments bout me using caps...man half u people need girlfriends

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11864
Dude. Who cares what anyone here has to say about your system? Thicken up your skin. People you will never see in your life are giving you crap, who cares?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
well these fks care ..cause i typed in caps cmon now this fk ghostglasswolf or whatever their name is--i dont car bout that jus these fks try to gang up on u- and when u comment back they get their kotex all wet-- u know i have a crazy system and i know half of em cant fk wit me--so--its jsu stupid comments--well anyways fk em..

im here to educate myself a lil more and thats it and help on what i know..and check out this thread and ull se why..

Subject: WHAT SUBS TO GET????

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13033
does anyone else hear a whining noise? I thought it was port whistle at first, but now it's getting louder.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thats my dk whistling in ur ear..u hear me coming now?

hahahahhahahhaha
pownedddddddddddddddddd

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22667
In all honesty the opening post in that thread was an invitation for negativity.

Just sayin'.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
what opening post?
does it matter if i type in caps or not???
wtf thats what this is about hahahah what idiots

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13038
I believe he meant the bit where you called people clowns. Don't act quite so boisterous and you'll garner a bit more respect and positive attention. People don't respect me because I've responded 13,000 times on this forum, or because I have over 20 years' experience in the audio industry, or because I'm an electrical engineer, or an MECP certified master installer. They respect my advice because I'm nearly always right when I respond, and the advice I give improves their systems, their knowledge, or both.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
ok ok
so ur smart lol
whats u predict for 2012?
lmao
lmao
im jus bustin ur chops since u busted mine but ty for ur advice

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13040
2012 opened 13, November 2009. The box office intake for opening weekend was less than spectacular, and while the special effects were OK, the movie itself wasn't the year's best by any means.

Oh wait, you didn't mean that 2012.

I am kinda smart, too.. I mean, I do have an I.Q. >140.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
u help me ill help u--im the reason u have like 40 posts today lmao
if wasnt for my threads u would probly be bored lmao
and the only reason i type in caps cause its easier for me to see im real far from my tv-i have my pc on a 54 inch tv

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22668
Loved the movie. Amanda Peet never looked better IMO.

Anywho, when asking for advice on any issue, regardless of age or IQ, there needs to be a certain etiquette on the approach in order to receive the desired responses needed. Informative, descriptive and by all means humble. After all, everybody here responds for free, so remember that.

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13044
nice. plasma? LCD?

I'm buying the new C series Samsung 63" 8000 plasma when it's finally released. Time to upgrade. It's a 3D set, but I don't really see myself going that rooute any time soon. It's a "me first" thing right now and I'll wait till its more refined.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
muchos gracias lol
man imma have 13000 posts by tonight lmao

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7603
I keep trying to stop myself from getting the Samsung LED.. idk what my addiction is with Samsung but thats all I own for TVs :-/

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22669
P.S.

2012?

Look around you now! All kinds of crap is happening lol.

Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, ect. I think the Mayan's were a few years off!!!

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7604
btw, its nice to see your doing well these days..

well thats an assumption based on all your posts recently.. hopefully my assumption is not merely that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
wtf??one bad egg out the batch lmao
i hate being bored this sucks
atleast we having some kind of fun and not being jerks, right jack

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7605
man to be honest i have not read the posts that related to this one being posted lol

im just here. mostly post on carstereoforum.net although there is where it all began for me

i try not to be an a/s/s but man if you push peoples buttons it happens.. sometimes those buttons are easy to push varying from person to person

hostility does not help. my only opinion is do not take advice negatively even though it may sound that way.. now unless it is completely posted that way but in most cases it is not.. merely a misunderstanding or something as just reading it over again that may change how you look at it. and well others you may just simply overlook. no matter where you post online there will always be people who just act a fool to do it.. of course this can attain to others in life in general

not a shot at you in any way btw

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
try to get a led tv man those things are so cool to watch movies in 3 d
they have them cheap in pc richard
i think its the led tv to watch tv in 3d lol
imma get one soon i jus bought 3 tvs from 6th ave electronics a 58 inch a 54 inch and a 36 inch..they have great deals but i wish i bought a led

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1032
haha

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13048
I almost bought a Panasonic, but they ended up having black level issues, so I passed on that. Looking at the ultraslim Samsung C8000 63" 3D plasma set now.

I might get a smaller LED model later as a second set, but plasma sill has the best picture quality. Plasma allows each pixel to control it's own brightness and hue, whereas LCD/LED still has to rely on some form of backlighting that isn't per-pixel, so plasma has better black level and black detail.. but you'll only really notice this with ISF calibration in a light controlled room at proper viewing distance. I use ISF techs, and I view @ 10', so the 58" or 63" is ideal.

Don't even get me started on CAF. That entire site is a giant troll-fest. I lost my old account there, tried to get a new one, and found out the e-mail verification system is borked, and has been for years now. Can't make a new account, nobody responds to mail.. that board sucks!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11055
Rather than type in caps just hit Ctrl++ key. Makes everything bigger. It's magic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
how much they wanted for the 60 3d?
ill sell mine and get one lol

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13050
http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_30563C8000/Samsung-PN63C8000.html?search=pn63 c8000&ssi=0&tp=27944

pre-order price $3420

for $3829 you get the 3D blu ray player and two pair of 3D active glasses, and a 3D demo BD DVD too.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7606
glasswolf that forum has not been around for years? it was just started last year

sure we are talking about the same forum?

i think im going to wait until the hype is over and prices to drop.. either or wait until my samsung 50" takes a dump

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13057
Eh, the B series samsungs had fan noise issues, and honestly the clearance prices on the B series Samsungs aren't that much cheaper than a new C series 3D set, so I'm not too worried about price drops.

I was referring to www.caraudioforum.com (CAF)
sorry

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7609
oh oh.. i see.. www.carstereoforum.net was what i was talking about

ive been running the samsung dlp 50" for a few years.. been a great tv.. the picture on it is a lot better than the samsung 32" lcd we have although that one is not bad. i guess i need to watch the same bluray on both to really compare with minimum light

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 101
ohh, i thought this was subwoofers in the car audio section.

lol

not anymore

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
it is we hooked up subs to our plasma tvs
next to our 3d glasses

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3134
Kevin what are you waiting for? Man up and get a Samsung LED.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Sorry just had to post some pix.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 872
Honestly dude its because people have to much time on there hands and feel the need to talk sh*t over a pc. But most people on here are straight up and know there sh*t. This is one of the best audio forums around. Theres always some dumba.ss that thinks they need to make a shi*ty comment about somthing they know nothing about half the time you post somthing. Its an online forum get use to it. Thats how it is. Go smoke a joint man who gives a sh*t , Really?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3492
I hate this forum more and more because of the people like the OP who come here.

Btw lay off the l-m-a and the o button. It's in every sentence.

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13064
you should have been here back around 2002 before we had registered names and post counts. It was an anon posting board for the most part, and 90% of the posts were flames and trolling when I came here. It wasn't till a few of us started trying to clean the place up by helping and trying to keep stuff more civil that it really started to do a 180. It's miles and miles from where it was then. Things are a lot better now.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7616
well i wasnt here that long but i remember how the forum was and see how it is now.. it has cleaned up some from when i stopped posting here for sure although these ads still kill me lol

lowlife man i have a very similar mount.. got it from this overstock place down the street for $75 .. of course it was for a larger TV so i had to chop it down to fit out 32" samsung for the bedroom

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 374
hey glasswolf have you read the book the elegant universe?
and look for a guy by the name of Robert Heron he is a huge reviewer of HD tv's and home cinema equipment. also http://revision3.com/hdnation .

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13070
yeah I did quite a bit of research on the latest upgrades. I only replace everything about once every ten years or so.

http://www.glasswolf.net/av/index.html

that's the current setup.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22678

quote:

It wasn't till a few of us started trying to clean the place up by helping and trying to keep stuff more civil that it really started to do a 180. It's miles and miles from where it was then. Things are a lot better now.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to the satellite section lol. The place is filled with and run by a bunch of loons.

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13074
I know.
I've complained about that as well as a few a*holes in the home audio section *coughJANcough*, and several sections of the car audio sections that have turned into "HI I STOLE A STEREO AND NEED A CODE FOR IT NOW BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK!"

So far, Brian has chosen to leave them as they are.

A number of user accounts need to be removed, some IPs blacklisted, and a LOT of threads completely removed.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22680
I used to frequent the home audio section daily, however due to the responses from said member I stopped. Some are so consumed with a god complex that they shut their minds to open thoughts and opinions. He's an angry old man who may have a wealth of experience but doesn't know how to control his temper and keep a civil debate just that.

The sat section is run by a pair of misguided bafoons. They constantly tag team on other members and have any post or thread that discredits them erased. A few stick up to them but ultimately get banned for doing so. It's painfully obvious those two are moles who tell BRIAN what to do, not the other way around. Brian is all about business.

And as for radio codes, it has become a business for those providing said codes on this forum. There are at least 3 accepting "donations" for their help. It's all been brought to Brian's attention before.

In the end we have to police ourselves. Like spotting previous scammers and trolls. They rotate amongst forums every year or so hoping to prey on new members. Someone who remembers has to raise the red flag. That's why it's a shame to see long standing members leave. There are so many.

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 103
iv'e ben woundering that about the head unit section. every time i see a request for a radio code ASAP, i'm like, " well that fu**er's gota be stolen ". lol

it's a real shame...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
i guess this thread offended brad hahahahhahahahhaha loser

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3493
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

stfu.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 376
awww snow sobered up long enof to come say hi.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
im just sayin
i dont understand it-maybe im so much a noob and it a platinum thing lol
cause if u ask the wrong question they will chew u and spit u out-so i gotta think before i type i guess or i should just aim brad and ask what to type-oh well

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1177
I wipe my own azz

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13079
nah on here we mostly just razz people a bit at first, but we do try to help, too. It's mostly in good fun, though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i see that but to comment like-i dont understand why u people help this azzhole is not fun--

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22687
You're taking your blows so to speak. Ever see the movie "The Shawshank Redemption"? Great movie, must see.

You may know your way and proud of it. Does it mean you're respected here because of it? Not yet.

Not yet.

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13084
"500."

"huh? 500 what?"

"500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are. "

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22688
Knockaround Guys

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4303
whats going on in here?

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3494
Just some stupid noob making a pointless thread.

But oh well. He'll be gone next week.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1181
Great thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us