Termlab Broadband RTA Upgrade

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7595
Thinking about buy this upgrade.. says all that is needed is a standard usb microphone

Is this worth it? I can spend $100 less for the basic SPL software but figured I can use the RTA option with my SQ car.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 13881
i would get it for an sq car

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7977
I got the TL RTA about a few months ago (hell closing in on a year now), only used it a handful of times. Tuned my Avalanche once, then messed w/ my electrical system and disconnected the batt...never went back in a retuned, lol. Its great though, just have to get used to tweaking w/ it, mine cost more than $100 though, it came w/ a USB mic though.

I need to get back on my truck, finally built the trim for my 6th order box that has been sitting in the back of the shop for 6months. Pulled it all back out to resin last week and its still sitting in the new bay just chillin. I just never get around to my own vehicle, hell I was up at the shop til 9 tonite finishing 3 boxes for customers, one of the boxes is interesting. Having half my woodworking stuff in the shop and the other half in the new building slows me down. Can't wait to get the full wood working room up and working, gonna cut my build time down alot.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7596
TL has everything discounted big right now on the software
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us