Getting bored.....

Username: Diamondaudioguy33

Okc, Oklahoma United states

Post Number: 2
Hey guys so I got an Ollie but goodie,single 15" diamond audio tdx15d2 wired at one ohm.pushing it is a. fosgate p1000 1bd its in my keep cherokee in a 3.0 cubic box and it will knock the bark off trees but I'm getting bored with it.is there any other 15" that would make a huge difference.I'm a spl guy if that helps.oh yea let me weed out two brands. DD 15" I drowned it out with mine, kicker l7 my buddy has one and mine is so much louder its not even close.so what do u guys think.one sub I can replace mine with that will have me saying "wow that hits way harder" lol thanks in advance for ur answerable,mike

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12917
Depends on the DD. Digital Designs 9915 is a good sub.
The L7 is, and always has been garbage.

Also, yes:
Fi BTL15
https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154bc5c2d762342/s hopdata/0050_Speakers/0010_BTL/product_overview.shopscript
This sub is a whole new magnitude of driver next to the old Diamond.

Username: Diamondaudioguy33

Okc, Oklahoma United states

Post Number: 4
That has some very impressive numbers,how does btl compare to the audioque?

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12926
The designer of the Fi subs, is the same guy who designed the first gen RE XXX. All of his subs are fantastic. I used to use two RE XXX in an AP enclosure, and now use a single Fi Q18 sealed. Great stuff.

I'm pretty sure AQ's stuff is mass produced by a speaker house like TC or similar.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us