SPL help Jeep Pontiac or Chevy

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2632
There's an annual car show at Emporia ks small thing nothing major but they always have a sound off and its an AC mic and they meter either at the dash or kick your choice same with windows up or down your choice well its less then a month away and i still dont have my setup i can put it in either a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville supercharged an 03 jeep liberty sport or a 91 Chevy single cab sport side and i have a RD 1750.1 and either 2 12" kenwood's 400 watts rms each or a 15" AQ HDC3 both the jeep and Pontiac have stock head units and the Chevy is gonna have a Panasonic flip out Im gonna make a custom box for either of the setups but the Chevy has the least room to work with unless i take out the bench use just 1 bucket seat and build a huge enclosure in the rest of the cabin all ideas are welcome thanks for the input guys

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1401
What type of kenwoods? If this is for a burp and the kenwoods are decent use them and give them full power from the rd1750.1 I say use the truck and use just one bucket seat and build a large box.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2202
Truck.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7966
Bucket seats in the truck?
Do you have enough space between the 2 seats to mount the HDC315 inverted?

If so, I have an idea

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2633
Well right now i have a bench seat and im planning on taking that out and buying a bucket seat for cheap from the junkyard and making an enclosure on the whole rest of the cabin since its not senctioned or nothing theres no strict rules or anything what did you have in mind

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2204
Why not make a new bench out of your enclosure? Just add a back w/ head rest and have it upholstered.

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2634
i thought about that idea i just dont know if i could pull it off and make it look clean where would i put the 15" downfiring?

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 2635
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us