Wiring amp and speakers to deck

Username: Vt_wasabi

Post Number: 1
alright..i hab 3 wires ... one amp(blue one) one from the deck(P cont)..and one from the car which is for the speakers....if i run the amp wire to the cd deck..the speakers dun werk..and vice versa... so wen i run the 3 wired together they dun run as well bcuz it not suppose to bi liek that haha..so how would i run the wires?? iono if i made any sense but yea haha

Silver Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 171
if u learn how to spell then maybe we can help u

Post Number: 2
haha ok..i have three wires....one from the amp(which is blue),one from the cd player labeled (P Cont.)...and one wire from the car which are for the in-car speakers....when i connect the amp wire with the deck wire..the amp works but not the speakers...and when i connect the speaker wire with the deck..the amp doesnt work... how will i get them both(the subs and speakers to work without having to run the three wires together ?? ... is that better?? haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
ok first of all the three wire shouldnt be run together. second are u running you component speakers off your amp?

Post Number: 3
no i dont think i am running the speaker wires off my amp becasue i jus replaced the stock bose speakers with pioneers..and the speakers were never connected to the amp jus the deck.. but if i connect the speakers to the deck the amp will not be working...however.. there were these two wires that run from the amp and connect into either the front or rear (non fade) of the back of the deck ... which one should i connect them to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
did you bypass your stock amp? when you hook up an amp the only wires that go to your deck are the rca's, and the remote turn on. the other wires you have arent for the amp.

Post Number: 4
yea .. i hooked the rca's to the deck..and theres this one blue wire that goes?? to the deck too?? because the amp works when that wire is hooked onto the amp

Post Number: 6
here is a drawing of it
http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/123963/wires.bmp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us