Renault Scenic Display Not Working

Username: Bazeybee1

Dorchester, Dorset UK

Post Number: 1
Hi
Battery went flat and lost the radio code, someone on here very kindly gave me a website for the code, but when re connected I dont get any display come up. Clock and temp show and the radio bleeps if you press a button but no display asking for the code.
Any help appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Hay88

Post Number: 129
hi me again have you check the fuses
also make sure all your wires are pushed in. take out and put back in and if that not work. Its probably the bulbs. You need to remove the dashboard to access the bulbs. Not as hard as it sounds. Remove the two speaker grills on the dash and remove the torx screw in each. The dash then needs to be lifted at the front to release catches and then pulled towards you. The clock unit is then released by unscrewing the three retaining screws. The bulbs can then be released quite easily. Replacements can be bought at Halfords for about £2.00. My advice is to replace all bulbs while you have the dash out. Whole job takes about 20 minites.

Dorchester, Dorset UK

Post Number: 2
Hi
Took the dash out today and checked the bulbs,all fine. Pulled all the connectors and put back but still nothing. Radio beeps when buttons pushed but still nothing coming up on the display.
Any ideas most welcome.
Thanks Gordon

Silver Member
Username: Hay88

Post Number: 174
just been told that there is another fuse under the ashtray as well as the one in the fusebox

Dorchester, Dorset UK

Post Number: 3
Hi
Took the ashtray and the heater controls out today and no relay there, even on the wiring diagram in the Haynes manual it doesn't show one, so back to square one I'm afraid.

Dorchester, Dorset UK

Post Number: 4
Sorry fuse not relay

Username: Grace16

Shenzhen, Guangdong China

Post Number: 2
Hello!Best wishes for you!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help