Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 80
http://www.cerwinvega.com/products/mobileaudio/index.html the stroker pro

Bronze Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 85
yup it has over a 1.5 inch X-MAX! And it does need quite a bit of watts. But nothing crazy. 4500

I wish i could afford a sub like that!

Bronze Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 81
ya a pair of those whould be very nice.!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3734
not bad. the RE X.X.X. 12" I believe has over 3" of peak to peak Xmax however, just for reference.

Bronze Member
Username: Cbigchrisb

Post Number: 12
yeah, yeah, yeah.. everyone wants to bounce out with what they think is the loudest, best subwoofer with nothing but excursion in mind. take a look at THIS.

www.adireaudio.com/Files/Dan/Parthenon

still in process. that is nothing but the motor. cant wait to see the sub its put on. not only will it be the loudest, but it still uses the xbl^2 yielding good sq. now THIS baby takes the cake!

Chris SUCKS
Unregistered guest
YEAH YEAH YEAH. Chris why don't you shut your punk @ss up. If Adires subs are so damn good then answer this WHY haven't I seen them in a comp?? I'm not really a fan of putting house subs in a car anyway I would rather have the Cerwin over those damn Adires I just heard a Brahma today that my friend just got hooked to a JL 1000/1 and I didn't hear ANYTHING special about the damn thing. You talk like their the BEST damn sub on the market. (NOT IN MY OPINION THEY AREN'T) So why don't you stop being a smartass punk.

Chris SUCKS
Unregistered guest
YEAH YEAH YEAH. Chris why don't you shut your punk @ss up. If Adires subs are so damn good then answer this WHY haven't I seen them in a comp?? I'm not really a fan of putting house subs in a car anyway I would rather have the Cerwin over those damn Adires I just heard a Brahma today that my friend just got hooked to a JL 1000/1 and I didn't hear ANYTHING special about the damn thing. You talk like their the BEST damn sub on the market. (NOT IN MY OPINION THEY AREN'T) So why don't you stop being a smartass punk.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 690
Actually, look online, I can't remember who it is, but a guy is winning a lot of SPL competitions with Brahma extremes. Maybe you just haven't seen Adire in your high school parking lot competitions. I'm tempted to try to get that motor and see what I can get it to move...haha. Make an 18" out of the motor, maybe more, see what kind of SPL it can crank by itself.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 777
lol oh my god yea

you'll need one hell of an amp for that trucker...thats my bet

Bronze Member
Username: Cbigchrisb

Post Number: 13
if you feel like that than dog ok. when did i ever say their the best? re x.x.xs are better to me and so are eclipse titaniums, and maybe a couple of others. and it just shows your ignorance because brahmas were designed for car audio. why have you not seen them in a comp, well why am i just seeing a strictly spl sub from adire? with their enginuity with all their others subs, brahma extreme should be one of the best spl subs although i havent heard it. yeah, and just because you havet heard it in your high school parking lot doesnt mean somebody doenst use it. i'm not hating on cervin vega, looks bada$$ to me but you wanted to give the people something to look at so i gave them something to dream about. it doesnt look like anything special?! ok i could understand from a person who waters his plants on mars every morning, saves the world in the afternoon, and still makes time for the family. yeah right. that thing looks monster. up to 80 mm of excursion. hitting dbs n@ked in a room! tell me, can your legacys do that?! by the way, while your hating on my sh*t, what do you have? probably the usual w7 and 1000/1. I'M NOT impressed. for real dog, go and try to finish the rest of the missions on max payne or something and leave car audio to the men.

acually yo mama sucks harder than i do you little young motherf*cker.

Anonymous

you frickin people amaze me. this thread starts innocent enough, and then all of a sudden it turns into two jackasses resorting to name calling. seriously, you both need to grow up and use this forum for what its intended.
un-f**king-believable

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 709
Yeah, Bacon, I'm curious to see how much power it needs, I don't think it'll be as bad as we expect b/c the baffle moved 2.5" off of a 9V battery.

Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 4
his name is Scotty Johnson. It is an Astro van. Yes he uses Brahma's but not the ones 99% of the people on the forum use. It's the Brahma Extreme, and actually, i do believe, do not quote me, still uses XBL2 technology. I'm saying this because I don't see why they would call it a brahma extreme and not use at least the same motor topology.

excursion is not nearly everything when going for spl. why isnt the brahma or x*x*x winning comps? because it will be killed the second it does enter a real comp. why? because thats not what its meant to do. BUT RE is coming out with the MT and it will put a hurting on the SPL community in a big way. Must be pretty good because Michael Hughes is running them this year instead of the Solo X's that he ran last year. Also he said the only problem is it slips him a tenth of a dB every now and then.

The Stroker Pro might be ok, but when you cook it, who is going to pay the shipping for that woofer back and forth? and you better hope that elegant cone is pretty cheap, because it doesnt look reusable.

hah, the x*x*x has 3 inch. the eD woofer thats in the works (might be out by now) has 4 inch p2p (i know you RE boys are into it because all most of you talk about is xmax.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us