Head unit shuts off when switching to disc changer

Bronze Member
Username: Goodstang

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 26
When i press the mode button on my head unit to switch to the disc changer, the head unit hesitates for a second, then says "RESET" on the screen, and shuts off.

My disc changer has worked perfectly fine in the past, i just finished a reinstall of my sound equipment - so i'm wondering if there is a simple step that i am missing in the process here.

its a sony disc changer, and a sony head unit, they've worked in the past with one another, but not now.

of all the things i have connected, i would thing the disc changer (which consists of a power plug that plus right into the head unit and a Left and Right RCA plug) would be the easiest thing to connect. Apparently not so.

Unregistered guest
I need help on power code polarity.I do't know the polarity of the cable supplying the Unit.Please help

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 387
Hey Brian, maybe the plug is loose? It could happen. Double check the wires. Sounds like there's not enough juice or a short somewhere.
And for Bright, you'll have to provide more information than that to get help.

cyrus_sha
Unregistered guest
ah ive had no problems with this changer i just got done hooking it to my computer works better then i expected but i need the magazine for it cant find them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us