Help needed, Blaupunkt car radio

Username: Alloagc

Post Number: 2
Hello all,

first timer here and a frustrated one at that, what i thought was a simple task has turned out to be a real labour.

I am looking for guidance and some help if possible. my wife has a vauxhall corsa which has had a list of faults and the latest was a flat battery - and as a result now has a code protected radio. i have spend hours trawling online, downloading code generators (which have all failed to generate a working code), i have even tried to get a local guy to come and i would pay him - but after several failed appearances i have given up.

i have a small issue as well and it could be my stupidity - all these code generators produce codes of 4 digits which is fine, however the last one was 7056 --- the radio we have only has 1,2,3,4,5,6 on the radio facia, so i have no idea how to input the number . she has the blaupunkt car 300 d.

can anyone tell me a place or a way to get the code?

thanks for looking and for any help you offer

Bronze Member
Username: Amilo

Post Number: 44
ask here for free advice and code

www.ukbookshelf.co.uk

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 3279
BASIC INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER A BLAUPUNKT RADIO CODE

Switch the ignition key ON

Press and hold AS button * and the ON button at the same time

Display Shows SAFE then goes to 10 - - - - with a "Beep" from the speaker

Press Preset Button " 1 "repeatedly until the 1st Digit of your Code is displayed
Press Preset Button " 2" repeatedly until the 2nd Digit of your Code is displayed
Press Preset Button " 3" repeatedly until the 3rd Digit of your code is displayed
Press Preset Button " 4" repeatedly until the 4th Digit of your code is displayed

If the display now shows the correct Code number then

Press Button AS and hold to Enter and if successful there should be a "Beep" from the speaker and the radio should switch on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us