Is it true?

Username: Halxv6

United States

Post Number: 1
Is it true that audipbahns blow easily, I have a couple of audiobahn 1251T in a bandpass box, havent hooked them up yet, but got it for a pretty good price. How long do these speakers usually last before they blow?

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 221
I have seen some of them blow in a week's time. You should be more worried about how they're going to sound thats their biggest problem.

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 222
I have seen some of them blow in a week's time. You should be more worried about how they're going to sound thats their biggest problem.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 262
Yea my friends bro had a pair of those and friend them in three days. Never really pushed hem to hard and by the way they sounded like crap.Sell them and get something better.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 655
How they sound is one thing, but how long they last is more important in my opinion. The best SQ sub in the world won't mean a thing if it only lasts an hour. Yes, they're poorly made subs. Some last a matter of days, weeks, or months, in my experience most don't make it to a year's time. It just depends on how lucky you get.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
I went to circitcity to hear a audiobahn for my self, turned it on and thought it was gunna blow right there! the sucker was like bouncing 3" and sounded like crap, today I went to bestbuy to hear sum Rockford Fasgates and I was WoW'd, a nice deep bass like thunder, Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 3 P312D4 are what im looking at.

these guys are right Audiobahn is looks and has 1/1,000,000,000 SQ of anything else.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Oh I also went into Tekla Car Audio, they had the 13w7 JL Audio subs on the shelf but they woudnt hook them up to let me hear them :.(

Username: Hx2eaglevision

Borger, Texas United States

Post Number: 7
Ive only heard audiobahn subs one time. 2 15s. I dont know how many watts were going to them. They sounded alright but Ive heard systems wish just one 12 that sound better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us