Pioneer head unit; i think i messed up

Bronze Member
Username: Toneloc

Post Number: 18
on my pioneer head unit i switch the sub woofer button to off and the subs still on. I was wondering if i messed up on the wiring or something? please help

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 250
Do you have your amp's RCAs plug in the sub out?? Are do you have them pluged in in of the other outputs??

JeffS
Unregistered guest
My Pioneer HU (4400) has an option to connect a sub directly to the rear speaker outputs. I think that sub buton is only functional when you have it set up (the sub)directly to the rear speaker outputs (no amp). Just a theory though, try switching the setting to [front speakers & sub], if you've wired it to the rear output, the sub should cut out.

JeffS
Unregistered guest
My Pioneer (4400) has an option to hook a sub directly to the rear speaker output (no amp) I think the feature you are referring to is for that kind of set up. Try switching to the [front speakers & sub] setting and then hitting the [sub off] button. If you have four speakers, an amp and sub, I don't think the [sub off] feature is active. Just my theory though. -Good luck!

JeffS
Unregistered guest
My Pioneer (4400) has an option to hook a sub directly to the rear speaker output (no amp) I think the feature you are referring to is for that kind of set up. Try switching to the [front speakers & sub] setting and then hitting the [sub off] button. If you have four speakers, an amp and sub, I don't think the [sub off] feature is active. Just my theory though. -Good luck!

Bronze Member
Username: Toneloc

Post Number: 19
I think i have them connected to the other outputs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us