A question about my subs are they good?

Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 2
I have two 12" rockford fosgate rfp4212 dvc, I mean I got them brand-new, for 200 dollars. They sound awesome to me, but some of my friends have been raggin on me about them.. I just wanted to know if i did wrong. Oh the amplifier I have pushin them is a 301s series 900 watts only 325 rms x 1.. and around 162 watts rms x2 i think.. oh well i will leave it up to you to decide if i should sale it or keep it.. Oh hey and i got a freakin ticket of 240 dollars for excessive noise in a motor vehicle.. (oink oink.. there goes my freedoms!!!!!!)) sorry for ranting..

Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 3
What i mean by sale or keep it is the fact i bought sony xplodes and blew them.. and had some audiopipes.. killed them.. killed some xplod 10's too.. and i blew some boss'.. hehe no wonder...but they also told me it was my old amplifier..i am just looking for something to last..like maybe these rockfords??? oh and i messed up my amp cuz of wiring and they had to replace it.. but they did that for free.. do you think i need a bigger amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us