Purchasing JL equipment

Anonymous

Has anybody purchased JL subs off the internet. How about off the website www.caraudioperfect.com? I was wondering because Im about to purchase the 13W7 with the 1000/1 amp and I was wondering how people have faired buying JL equipment off the internet? P.S. What is the average store bought price of the 13W7 and the 1000/1

Anonymous

my mistake, the website I actually meant was www.acaraudio.com. sorry about that

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 184
What I would do is see if sounddomain carries the same product and do a price match with sounddomain and the website your looking at. If you do that then you can get it for the same price, from a reptuable seller and get a warranty all for the same price.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 617
Sounddomain doesn't carry them. acaraudio.com is a reputable site with great prices, but JL does NOT warrant internet sales, so if you buy the 13W7 and it fails, then you won't get the warranty to replace it. Just something to consider. Internet sales are much cheaper, though.

Anonymous

I went in to my nearest JL audio dealer and got a deal on a pair of of 10W7's, a JL 1000/1 amp, and a dual Obcon vented enclosure for about $2100.00 , is this a good deal or am I gettin taken for a ride?

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 631
Sounds about right. Pretty good deal, nothing substantial or anything.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us