Which Subs Would Bump The hardest???

Username: Pusha72

Post Number: 1
im looking for the best system to get, but i only have around a grand, but i want a kickass system . Where should i throw my money. Please, all suggestions on subs and amps. Any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Maxkilla

Malta

Post Number: 43
Resonant Engineering sub or Digital Designs sub or the IDMAX sub ... Then U must see the price and purpose SQ or SPL these sub are good for 2 of them ....
Amplifier i would go with Hifonics or SoundStream or Kicker for The Price but JL and Zapco and Memphis amps are the best.

Bronze Member
Username: Maxkilla

Malta

Post Number: 44
Resonant Engineering sub or Digital Designs sub or the IDMAX sub ... Then U must see the price and purpose SQ or SPL these sub are good for 2 of them ....
Amplifier i would go with Hifonics or SoundStream or Kicker for The Price but JL and Zapco and Memphis amps are the best.

b$BigChris$c
Unregistered guest
all of the above also adire brahma or eclipse titanium, jbl 1200.1 for whatever sub choice. cheapest most reliable amp. no real need for 2 of any. any combination with one sub with kick yours and whoevers THINKS their bumpin around yous a$$!! i was like you wanting someting loud with the same amount of money and know real knowledge of the best. my first REAL system a couple of months ago was a brahma 15 sealed, more than what i needed. great sq and can get loud enough to make your drums rings for minutes with pain. i got the jbl 1200.1 and was set to go. i wouldnt say best, but exactly what you would want for your money. my opinion
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us