CLARION CONFUSION

Username: Kyle

Hobbs, Nm Lea

Post Number: 1
i'm trying to install a clarion head unit in a 2002 chevy suburban. my problem is with the 2 yellow wires (15A and 3A) for memory. i have tried every possible combination of conecting these each/both to the yellow and red wires from the wiring harness. i will get sound when the key is on aux, but when i turn the truck on, i lose sound. then when i turn to aux again, i have no sound. help!!!

Unregistered guest
To answer your question Kyle the yellow 15A on has to be wired directly to the batteries positive side through the firewall under the hood! (Note what they supply for cable is by far not long enough so you will have to find some additional to add to reach the battery) As for the 3A on that unit you just have to connect it to your Battery/Memory cable on your wiring harness. That should help you!

Unregistered guest
In addition to that I want to clarify for you that is probubaly why you are having the problems! Because with the cable being connected to the battery (15A) it give the unit constant power either on of off!

Plus I just ran into the same exact problem with a 2004 Clarion head unit the DXZ745MP

Unregistered guest
In addition to that I want to clarify for you that is probubaly why you are having the problems! Because with the cable being connected to the battery (15A) it give the unit constant power either on of off!

Plus I just ran into the same exact problem with a 2004 Clarion head unit the DXZ745MP

Hope This Helps Did For Me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us