Kicker L5 subwoofer ?????

Bronze Member
Username: 88retta

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 57
is the kicker L5 12" sub good ? is it worth 250 $ brand new ? I am planning on selling my 2 sony 12's and pyramid amp for 250 $ and buying one of those kicker L5 subs. If i get a good amp, something about puts out about 500 watts rms, will that L5 sound better and be way way better than those 2 sony 12's on that pyramid amp ? please reply on this one, thx

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 759
i dont think its worth $250 brand new - check out adire audio shiva: $125 brand new, probably hits harder and sounds better as far as SQ goes

www.adireaudio.com

this shiva will sound way way better than all 3 of those subs you have posted above - and please please find a more reliable/better amp

Anonymous

I'm not much of a fan of the L5. For about $170 you can get 2 kicker comp vr 12's from ebay. Get a good amp running about 800 watts and it will make your 12" sony subs look like 6x9's.

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 62
but are the kicker L5 good subs ?

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 173
Yes they are decent subs but not for 250.00. For that size you shouldnt pay more then 150.00 for an L5. If ya can I would look at the L7 but overall the solobaric is a good sub. I had one and never had any problems with it.

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 64
what would be a good sub(s) for about 250 $ ? I am looking to upgrade my system, and i will pay about 250 $ for new subs. What would be the best value for my money ?

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 620
Two Adire Audio Shivas are 125 each, $250 right on the dot for two and are awesome, one of the best bang for the buck subs out there.

Bronze Member

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 65
what are some websites i could pick these subs up at ?

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 198
You can get em on ebay or go to google and search for prices on L5 and it will bring up alot of responses and give you an idea of price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us