Speeding Tickets & How to Beat Them

UnderTheRadar
Unregistered guest
Sure, having a radar can be useful, but they don't guarantee 100% immunity from the dreaded double-flash.

Radars got me out of trouble on loads of occasions, but when I eventually got flashed, I needed a way out.

Bronze Member
Username: Cruxis

PA USA

Post Number: 12
There is only one sure fire way to beat a speeding ticket.

Don't speed.

Unregistered guest
There is only one sure fire way to beat a speeding ticket.

Don't speed)

but who could the goverment rob then?
who i ask?> whoooooooooo!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8962
the same tax payers they rob now?

JustinCredible
Unregistered guest
I did a little searching and have found this site that deals with American speeding tickets. Very informative!

Username: D_assassin

Post Number: 3
If you should fight, plea bargain, or pay the fine! How to plan ahead! Your basic rights! What to do in court! About radar, laser, and photo-laser units!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3967
WOW BOOKS ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW THAT ARE PERFECTLY LEGAL.

Which, unfortunate as it might seem to some, indicates they're useless!

Bronze Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

Post Number: 17
yeah i took a tip from one of those books.... It said go to ur local mechanic and get a recipt saying ur speedometer wasnt working at the time. Brought it to caught the judge laughed at me and said u didnt notice the cars around u were going 50 and u were going 85.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4928
wow.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is funny man, the judge got you there....:-(

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 749
you can get out of a ticket.. on the older guns that are not laser you can ask when the last time they were calibrated. they are suppose to be done every so many months but if they can't answer you or if its been too long you have a chance of getting out of it :-)

Username: I_hate_speeding_tickets

Auburn, Washington USA

Post Number: 1
I agree You can get out of a speeding ticket by questioning the calibration of the speeding gun that clocked you speeding. Departments and traffic courts are catching on to this but it is a fact that many still do not properly calibrate their equipment. On a different topic I recently was issued a speeding ticket by one of those cameras. Just wanted to give people heads up to challenge these as many speeding cameras are not properly calibrated as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Jayhunter

New Haven, IN USA

Post Number: 22
Here where I live, they are starting to pull people over for doing 5 over. I guess it ain't a huge deal, especially with gas being so expensive!

Username: Speedcamera

Post Number: 1
I got interested in speeding fines only after getting caught doing 33 in a 30mph area. AArrgghh, it makes my blood boil. But hey look at the brighter side that in quest to overturn the dreaded ticket i have learned so much about the system that i didnt know that existed.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15073
man three miles over thats rediculous

Username: Speedcamera

Post Number: 2
yep it was harsh, but managed to get out of it using the human rights. Since then they closed the loophole that allowed you to use it. Now there is no easy escape route left, unless police makes an error in paperwork or something like that.

Bronze Member
Username: Arangov3

Post Number: 29
i had my gf fake an asma attack so it looked like i had a good reason to be doing 135 in a 55 lol got off with a warning fallowing week i was late to work got pulled over doing 5 over lol what a kick in the balls

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5309
The calibration thing isn't very valid with laser guns.

quote:

I got interested in speeding fines only after getting caught doing 33 in a 30mph area. AArrgghh, it makes my blood boil. But hey look at the brighter side that in quest to overturn the dreaded ticket i have learned so much about the system that i didnt know that existed.

Ouch. Yeah, I agree, stuff like this makes you learn more about the system whether you want to or not, heh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us