2-13w7's Need Help

Username: Deane

Post Number: 1
I have a '08 SD Crew cab with Jl c5's in the doors with a 8"w3, Alpine Iva-w505 deck and h701 processor(black bird, sirius sat, 4-Ipods) with Mcc404m 100w x4 @4-ohm .005%thd also have 4 - Mcc301m's 300w @4-ohm .005%thd 600w @ 2-ohm so I should be at 675w at 1.5 ohm to power up the w7's (using one amp per voice coil) also running 320 amps from dual alt. but I am not getting any where near the db I should be getting box is very big it takes the whole 30% side + front passenger can not put seat back so my problem is will there be enough air space in building a center console from front to rear for the 13's ps changing amps not an answer.

Also need ideas where to put the amps , buddy at the shop where I had all the work done made a mess out of everything cut the back of the back seat out for the amp but it had interferance with the amp on the back wall and you guessed it, now i'm whining again... thought about putting amps on roof 2 301's on each side of the 404..but please any ideas

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 578
Box might be too big..

Get a diamond plated tool box and put yr amps in the bed and lock that sh!t up!

Username: Deane

Post Number: 2
I think that if it's out of sight it's out of mind (if u can't c it u don't know it's there)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us