Component speakers.

Silver Member
Username: 2000fordranger

La

Post Number: 131
Guys, since the subs turned out SO well, im ready to actually here some words now....i'd like some options. Like 1 option of me going with my deck power so a low power setup that can keep up with some RE 12's, maybe eventually some DD 3512's. Then another higher power setup with me running an amp to the comps. By the way i'd appreciate links to the manufacturers sites that way when im ready to order I can look and find what I want and not have an old ebay link.

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Www.kingmobi... Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1199
on csf the have CDT's for $79 new

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1858
any dls comps.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3279
Any Digital Designs components will blow you away :-)

I would go with the substage you have now, and just upgrade your highs and amp them. This will make a world of difference.

Would sound good in the ranger.

Silver Member

La

Post Number: 132
Thanks Jewburg, that would be nice to have DD comps and eventually upgrade the subs to DD and get another AQ1200d to go along with the one ive got.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3280

quote:

Thanks Jewburg, that would be nice to have DD comps and eventually upgrade the subs to DD and get another AQ1200d to go along with the one ive got.

That would be a mean setup. You know where to go when you want to build it lol.

Silver Member

La

Post Number: 133
Yep, but fortunately for me (im assuming you work with Canaan or your the guy I met at the competition lol) yall set me up where all I should have to do is simply unscrew some screws and then simply drill em back in with the new subs. AND unless I have to come up with something crazy for my comps I wont need you to install but then again im lazy sometimes and I do like Canaan's work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1200
well you will need custom brackets if you go with 6.5 to fit.

i got got me a 2001 ranger today and i'm planing door pods

Silver Member

La

Post Number: 134
Quentin let me know the designs you plan on doing. Also I may not want to stick them in my door I don't want to start cutting panels and everything especially when/if I sell it i'd like to be able to simply take what I need out and not have to fool with undoing and then having to deal with a big hole in the door....besides you can stick cheaper speakers in to replace your nice ones and nobody would ever know.

Is it possible to unhook your wires to your 2 front speakers and then run them to tweeters? that way you would have 2 tweeters up front you can leave your back speakers alone if you want you would have 2 component speakers another 2 tweeters running off of an amp and then your substage?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
i'm sure Canaan can hook ya up ;)
i always like his door pods....... he can do magic lol

Silver Member

Shreveport, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 135
As much as i'd love to get Canaan to do my truck, it doesn't make sense for me. Im 16 no job and im doing good to purchase the equipment much less the cost of somebody else to do the labor. Also im going to have to learn how to install my own stuff eventually so im learning as much as I can. Theres always the fact that when I screw something up i'll get Canaan to save my butt by either driving up there or we meeting at a slam competition. I've gotten alot better with my knowledge though and im not asking AS many questions as I used too. I just appreciate the wisdom of the forum and their experience with the equipment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
well i'm saying get the brackets from him.
so you can fit a 6.5 in were a 6x7 are to go in your doors and in the back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us