Adire VS Elemental Design

Bronze Member
Username: Bladebeme

Boiling Springs, SC USA

Post Number: 14
Ok I have never personally heard any Adire or Elemental Design subs play. Better yet never heard of them until I joined this forum, but anyways I want to know if you had too chose which of these 2 would you pick?

Right now eD has a pre-production sale going "One of any of their Kv.2 driver + Nine.2 Amplifier for 220.00"

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 743
hmm shiva vs 12" kv.2

i would probably pick the kv.2 with the matching 9.2 amp or go with two of the kv.2's with a 9.1 amp

i think that would be killer

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 540
Personally I'd go with the Adire Brahma as my choice, but you can't beat the deal on kv.2's right now. Kv.2's are excellent, I just prefer the Brahma. You can't go wrong with either.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 543
Oh, if you were talking about the Shiva, go with the kv.2 definately.

Username: Madmax444

Post Number: 4
would the nine.2 still be able to push a 15" 16kv.2

Bronze Member

Boiling Springs, SC USA

Post Number: 15
Max, i couldnt answer that might want to let the big boys on the board answer that one but damn you just cant beat a kv.2 and an amp to go with it. nine.2 bridges to 400w X 1 @ 4ohms.

Bronze Member

Boiling Springs, SC USA

Post Number: 16
I dont know who all has seen that sub mpeg on eD's webpage but the way i saw that sub basically jump out of its box pretty much convinced me to get a eD. That is a wicked sub.

b$BigChris$c
Unregistered guest
i would perfer brahma also but then you are getting a deal on the ed and brahma is on a whole nother price range.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 747
we're comparing kv.2 to shiva, since theyre near the same price range

you can get 3 16kv.2's for less than 1 brahma and i think i would do that since i have the space and all :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us