2 kicker comp vr10s in 2 seperate custom port box for sale!!!

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
is any one interested in buying my system. im about to get a 13w7 and a 1000/1. i just listned to a 12w7 today and was stupified, plus i had been saving up for a while. make an offer, the 2 kickers and boxes are less than 2 months old and the boxes themselves were 200 apiece. ill throw in my sony xplod "1000watt" amp, hey i know sony sucks but it consistantly pushed these to 140 dB. so i really dont care.

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 109
was it really that good ;)

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
yep 140dB it got alittle louder but this was avg.
each box is 1.91 cuft. with a 2in X 10 1/2in. slot port on the side. they are in perfect condition, and i live in tampa so if anyone lives close by thats interested we could meet and u can listen for yourself.anybody??

Bronze Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 20
its a good thing your an unregistered guest cuz now your going to have to change your name haha

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 112
no i was talking about the JL that you heard :o)

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 167
Would you sell just of the kicker comps. Are the dvc 2 or 4 ohm.

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
4 ohm dvc, trying to sell boxes and subs
i should be gettin my 13 w7 from audio itch friday. they have a price of $699 for 13w7 and $899 for 1000/1!

lars
Unregistered guest
you still have the subs and boxes? tell me of an area of price range your thinkin. i may be interested, what r the rms specs on those subs. email me. bigcabasa@yahoo.com thanks.

Username: Kickercomp

Tampa, FL USA

Post Number: 4
one of m friends baught one of the boxes and speakers for $350. i plan on selling the other box and speaker with my amp included so hopefully a little more than 350. if nobody wants them ill go down cheaper
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us