Solo x?

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
i have a local dealer of kicker offering me a slightly used solox 18 for $450 is this to good to be true? and what is the cheapest amp i would need to run it or amp(s)????

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 190
Ask him why he is selling it for so cheap. Are you getting a box with it too? I'd say it's a pretty good deal. To just make the thing shiver you need a Kicker KX1200.1 Try to hook up two of these to it and then you will have some very loud bass. You can find these amps on ebay.

kickercomp
Unregistered guest
it was used to win a spl comp but was only played for like a few minutes total. no box just speaker but it i wonder if warranty is still good.

Silver Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 106
if you use two kx1200.1, the sub will sound really good as a daily driver, that is all the you need for that sub, as said by kicker tech support, however if your going into comps, i'd push 4 kx1200.1 to it.

oh yah, i doubt thats the cheapest amp however just get 2400 watts rms to it somehow and you'll be fine

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 204
Go ahead and get it. Get the Kicker KX1200.1 amps off ebay unless your dealer can get you them for cheaper. Make sure your alternator can handle 2400 watts of pure power. Make sure your box is made of at least 1" MDF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us