Need opinions on prices for amp installs!

Username: Adamv624

Post Number: 6
So, for the longest time iv been installing systems into my car iv done it a few times and gotten pretty good at it and iv done alot of install work, im still in high school but i know at my school theres alot of kids that are putting in systems that have noooo idea what there doing so i figured ill make a lil business out of this and have them pay me to install for them instead of getting ripped off at a custom store. i know where i live it costs about 200+ to install an amp and two 12s wondering what prices some of you have heard so i can figure out a good price to charge these kids i just strictly want install prices not amps or subs just install thank youuu

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 182
Just make sure you know what you're getting into. If done right you could make some extra cash. Different cars may be harder than others though and some people's situations may be different than you've ran into before. So just take all of that into consideration. Also if anything goes wrong, or something messes up, they'll come back to you looking for answers and it could be a major headache. If shops around town are charging $200 then I'd say go around $100 to $125 depending on the application. Give the owners a quick run through of how you have it hooked up, how the gains are set and all that so they dont end up cranking the gain or something along those lines and burning up something.

Bronze Member
Username: Bookeeper

Louisiana

Post Number: 16
dude i would just try to get certified for this and make it an official business where you have insurance etc just in case someone alters your settings and fry teir system they gona sue yo so be careful withthis and dont try to go to big but good idea to make money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us