Phoenix Gold xs2500

Username: Adamv624

Post Number: 1
I have a Phoenix Gold xs2500 i know old skool but i do gotta say this thing pounds i have it bridged to a 2ohm load to my 15" kicker L5 but im adding a 2nd kicker L5 to my system and im desperately looking for another Phoenix Xs2500 anyone got an idea were to get one or if selling work something out maybe?

Username: Ths916m3

Sacramento, CA USA

Post Number: 1
Hi, I just decided to finally sell my XS2500 that was stored under my bed for the last year or so. I loved it so much when it was installed and couldnt see ever getting rid of it. Works great and would keep it to install in my second car, but the economy got the best of me and I need the money. It has the usual scuffs and scrapes. I can email you pics if you like.
I would be willing to let it go for $160 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Username: Adamv624

Post Number: 3
yeah if u wouldnt mind sending a couple of pics that would be awesome, i know i love this amp too soo old skool but i havnt heard somethin that pounds harder yet

Username: Ths916m3

Sacramento, CA USA

Post Number: 2
Here are a few I took yesterday. I'm going to be putting it up on Craigslist shortly so let me know what you want to do.

Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us