Radio code mercedez benz radio

Username: Eq10

Post Number: 1
to whom it may concern:
i changed my battery in my car and the radio is asking for a code. the radio is made by becker type audio 30, model be3309,serial x1064698. thank you for any help u can provide.

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 2782
Try code 34211
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

PayPal donations to my Code Calculator Software Fund are always most welcome

Donate link here

http://bit.ly/donate4code

Every penny ,euro or cent donated is going towards further Code Calculator Software allowing me to expand this free decoding help on this forum

Username: Aquilre

FarehamUK

Hello

I have read through quite a lot of threads trying to locate my radio code after disconnecting my battery. I have a Renault Clio 3dr 1.5 Dci extra(registration 2002 - HD51 KUS) with a factory standard fitted radio (no visible model name on the front)

I finally found the radio code on the original sales invoice but after following instructions on how to enter the code, the display just says code!

Chassis number VF1CB07CF25945307
Engine no : D144122
What am I doing wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 2787
Becki
Username: Aquilre

Fareham
UK

Registered: Jan-10 Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 03:35 am:

Hello

I have read through quite a lot of threads trying to locate my radio code after disconnecting my battery. I have a Renault Clio 3dr 1.5 Dci extra(registration 2002 - HD51 KUS) with a factory standard fitted radio (no visible model name on the front)

I finally found the radio code on the original sales invoice but after following instructions on how to enter the code, the display just says code!

Chassis number VF1CB07CF25945307
Engine no : D144122
What am I doing wrong?

================================================

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.om

for free advice and code confirmation

Mention this forum
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help