I need help please!!!

Username: J_twitch

Post Number: 1
Have a 99 Chrysler Sebring lxi I recently changed my Reciever to an in dash docking station for iPod the radio on it was working great with the radio but when I docked the iPhone it was only playing on the right side of my car so I got mad at it and tried connecting all the negatives and all the positves seperately (speaker wires grey,white,green,violet). It played but when I put it in and turned it up it sounded static like they were blown so I pulled it bak out replaced the wires correctly and I realized I blew a fuse under the hood (radio) I replaced it and tested the radio it was working fine.. As I pushed it and the wires back Into the dash it just cut off I figured I blew the same fuse again but I checked it and it was fine I checked all the fuses they were fine. Also I have a passive security system, no remote, but when I turned the key twice it used to unlock both doors, and when I locked it a little dash light said " security" but not since then now I'm stuck with no radio or crappy security system please help!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us