Need help with Remote turn on

Username: Heloteskris

Helotes, Texas United States

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a 2004 Chrysler 300M Limited with the Stock 9 Speaker Infinity sound system, I am installing a custom sub woofer and amp, but i cannot get a schematic on where the remote turn on is on the stock infinity amp, does anyone have a schematic or instructions on where this remote turn on wire is?

Silver Member
Username: Nick_belsky

North Canton, Ohio USA

Post Number: 114
Though this is not a popular idea among other forums writers, you could run the remote turn on from your amplifier to the fuse box that is controlled by your ignition switch. I have done this numerous times over the years for Stock radios that added amplifiers since there is not usually a lead dedicated for a remote turn on from the stock HU.

Post Number: 2
as much as i would love to run 12 feet of wire from the fuse box, the custom amp is just for the sub, i am keeping the infinity amp for the stock system, i can use my volt meter to find the 12v rem line on the stock amp but it would be so much easier if i could figure out which color wire it is instead of me having to test 1 at a time, there is like 30 wires on that thing, and i cant find a good wire diagram for that infinity amp

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 218
its usually blue

Bronze Member
Username: Vai4me

Michigan USA

Post Number: 63
Mike, does this apply to all Chrysler/ Dodge vehicles or only 300M?

Post Number: 3
well i used my volt meter and found it, it was a green wire, but i also have the upgraded infinity system from chrysler
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us