Ipod Touch + JVC KDAR880

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1316
I need to know if that Ipod will work with my HU (JVC KDAR880). I know that I will be able to use the line in, but I really like using the usb port instead. The reason I ask is that my Zune doesnt work with my HU because it has too many folders or something.

EDIT: I dont have or need the ipod adapter for the ipod mini that I have currently. I can plug into the usb and shuffle my songs... Thats all I want to do.

EDIT AGAIN: The Touch that I am looking at getting is a second generation 16gig. I would also like to know anyones opinion about that ipod.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10801
It will not. I can tell you that for sure as I have exactly the same setup as you, KD-AR880 and an itouch 2nd gen 16gb. I'm currently just using the line input.

The USB port on that unit was only designed to be used with flash drives although some mp3 players work with it. It will charge the itouch through the USB but thats all. I know JVC makes some ipod adapters, haven't looked into it in depth though to see if they have one for this application...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us