New vehicle so new setup sorta ..

Bronze Member
Username: Jr96ej

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 19
Hey guys so here's my situation right now i have a 99chevy tahoe but I'm selling it and going to a small 02 chevy s10 pickup the problem is this thing is a single cab. I have in my tahoe a AQ hdc3 15 and a hifonics 2008d. Yes, I know hifonics suck, but someday I'll get rid of it probably when it randomly craps out on me like all the others I hear about.

That aside I have no experience with blow through setups so i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with some design ideas I have all the tools and can build the box myself I just don't know where to start as far as design thanks guys

Bronze Member

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 20
Nothing ? I know there has to be some s10 guys on here ? or single cab in general ?

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 710
well man to tell u the truth the hifonics is not a bad amp at all im using one and love it but need some more info u got full seat or bucket seats and how much room do u have behind the seat right now and what size speaker are u looking for or r u gonna try to use the 15??

Bronze Member

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 21
well i wanna do a blow through setup box in bed cut through into the cab .. i just need to know if i need to do a bandpass setup or if there are other ways of doing this .. yes the plan is to keep what i have . and its a bench seat but for what im looking to do that shouldn't matter right ?

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 714
what kind of cover do u have on the back of ur truck and if ur gonna do a blow through u could do a bandpass box or just a good box with the port going into the cab but a bandpass is gonna be louder

Bronze Member

Las Vegas, NV

Post Number: 22
its a hard cover that lifts up it seals out water and everything . i was thinking about cutting a large hole and then making a large box almost like a trunk feature and putting the L ported box from my tahoe inside said "trunk" area. would this be a good way to go or would a bandpass with the sub enclosed in the box with the hole going into the cab be better and if so what kind would be best suited for the hdc3?

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 716
ive never heard of anyone putting an hdc3 in a bandpass so i would just port it and have your L port inside the cab thats gonna give u the most bass but i heard of people having problems with the gaskets before
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us