Fi ssd troubles..

Silver Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Georgia United States

Post Number: 260
after i got my 2 ssd 12s, i encountered a problem with running at 1 ohm on my stock electrical so i wired them at 4 ohm. they played fine for a while and then did the same thing my first system did. 2 RF p3 12s. it like, hits less than half of what it did when i first hooked them up. the amp is at all the same settings it was at b4 but it sounds like the equivalent to 1 10inch sub.. haha idk whats wrong and i dont wanna have to turn my amp up more than it already is. plus, sometimes when i start my car my amp makes a faint high pitch whining noise. most of the time its when it is cold outside.. can anyone help me out?

Bronze Member
Username: Will4992

NC

Post Number: 75
what amp do you have? If it is one without a regulated power supply, then it will make less power at 4 ohms than 1 ohm.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
i know that.... thats not what this is about.. im wondering why after a month of playing my system at 4 ohm, the output depleted GREATLY... and i have a 1200w audioque

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 133
Have you contacted AQ and asked them? It could be something with the amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
you dont think it could be the fact of my lack of electrical upgrades?

Bronze Member
Username: Will4992

NC

Post Number: 76
I would contact AQ and ask them about your situation. Your lack of electrical upgrades would not have much affect unless you are experiencing extreme voltage drop.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us