Remember the good HU with pure SQ .

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 226
i just miss those times here on the forum when people was talking about different HU and there performances, my favorite one was the premier p880

Bronze Member
Username: Nick_belsky

North Canton, Ohio USA

Post Number: 38
I couldn't help but notice the overall feel of this forum has changed over the years. I have been absent for a number of years now, but returning the atmosphere feels different. Last I was on, people were still raving about the Apline 7909...not that it's SQ has diminished since then!

Silver Member

California

Post Number: 231
awe ya true that, lots of HU fan did like tha Alps HU,

by the way what HU are you sporting now a days?

Bronze Member

North Canton, Ohio USA

Post Number: 48
I am sporting a CDA-9831, only one that year that supports V12 amps vs buying the the Rux controller seperately... Still love to have a 7909 though...

Silver Member

California

Post Number: 233
awe is that so, ya the CDA-9831 is nice, i think the mediaXpander for it is nice , but im more into pio and clarion

Bronze Member

North Canton, Ohio USA

Post Number: 61
I went through the Pioneers, Panasonics, Eclipses, etc... back in the day. Alpine just worked best for me. They all make a descent deck these days. Most people are more interested in what features the decks have instead of which ones sound the best... IDK, times have changed. That is why I stick with the older units.

Silver Member

California

Post Number: 234
ya most older HU has better quality but just lack of features, i also use to like the simple and clean nakamichi
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us