OT- Who has boardwalk!?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Post Number: 656
In my area i get parkplace every time i eat. somebody has to have a boardwalk, i will split the money lol...

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1961
good luck parkplace is common

boardwalk is not

1 available, one in 542,034,000

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 364
and the worst part is that theres a good chance that the person who gets it doesnt pay enough attention to know what they have and throw it away.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21495
Craigslist is riddled with these ppl. "Wanna split the prize?" Is anyone REALLY that dumb? If you don't know what it's worth then you're not paying attention anyway. If someone is desperate for a certain piece don't you think common sense would tell you to investigate its' worth? You have better luck sifting through Mcdonald's trash than getting it from an actual person.

It's like holding a couple of dead lottery tickets and offering them to someone who has the winning powerball ticket so they can split the winnings. The game ends soon so there are millions scrambling to find the golden goose. Does anyone really comprehend the odds of 1 in half a billion? It's like getting bitten by a shark while getting hit by lightening, simultaneously, in the desert.

For amusement I reply to the ads. I tell them they can just have it. Then I tell them my son accidentally threw it away when they ask for my address. I'm a stinker.

Silver Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 366
^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1064
lmfao paul

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

Glendale, AZ USA

Post Number: 116
paul hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2329
Chances are an employee takes it and passes it off to a friend of a friend of a friend who eventually cashes in as a winner and its all split across a huge scheme.

Silver Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Georgia United States

Post Number: 227
dude i get park place like everytime i eat too... it sucks. if i could only get my hands on that BW id be getting myself a new car and a nice system..

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4194
I'm pretty sure splitting it wouldn't work. The million dollars is payed 50,000 a year until paid off. Would be kinda hard to split it like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us