Amps Search

Username: Indoxsmokez

Post Number: 1
hey hows it going guys im new here.
anyway im putting a system together and im looking for a 4 channel amp under 100 bucks thats as good and reliable as an amp can get at that price. what are your suggestions?

i was looking to get the soundstorm F4.400 4-Channel. good or no?

also i bought a 2 channel Crunch p500 to power my kicker cvr 12'' ... what are your guys' thoughts on that?
thnx in advance

Username: Randy_pre

Port- Of- SpainTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 3
yeah ppl im need some help im tryin to complete my system i want to know what amp can i use to run my 15'' hifonics brutus 700rms ,watts 1400

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 193
that crunch amp is pry overrated and not pushing the cvr to its full potential. not to sure on a 4 channel amp for ya. n @ kester is ur sub 2 ohm or 4?

Post Number: 4
well its dual 2 ohm

Silver Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 196
wats ur budget? since ur already runnin hifonic sub, u could use a hifonics brutus 610 or 1210d and set the gains right.

Post Number: 5
will i get good base wit that sub i like that amp so u think u should put at least 1200 rms on that sub ????

Silver Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 197
ive never had a hifonics sub or heard any. but i have had one of there amps( hifonics bxi 1210d). ik its rated at 1200 rms but its more like 800-900 rms at 1 ohm yes its overrated. but that 800-900 rms is plenty enough to make ur sub bump pretty d@mn good

Post Number: 6
cool and i also have a pair of 8'' bemya's 8G40 500 watt 250 rms and t220ti driver 150 watts 75 rms would the soundstream 880 two channel run my mids good????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us