Username: Bolo88

Post Number: 3
Any one know if there is quality woofer for the price

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 378
What are you asking?

Yes there are many quality woofers for the price...

Post Number: 4
Name a few and do they sound better

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 379
In person, I have not heard a better sounding sub(sound quality that is/not spl) for the same price as the FiQ. However, there are many guys on here that are much more in tune with current sq subs and can probably point you towards some more options.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15574
r u asking for a SQ sub ?

the idmax is a really good SQ sub ...

Post Number: 5
idmax costs 440

Post Number: 6
thats almost twice

Silver Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 110
idmax is good. alot of people are gonna hate me for saying this but JL w3 has awesome sq. the idmax is kinda power hungry but does great at high wattage, real clean.

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 380
As much as I don't like JL Audio, the w3 does have some good sq. However, I would never take it over a FiQ. The Q dominates lower notes like theirs no tomorrow.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 112
ive never heard Fi before.. i dont know a whole lot of people that have subs down in florida and all the shops around here only carry JL, Memphis, ARC, id.. bigger names in the audio industry.

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 381
Yea, your not going to find Fi in stores- they only sell through their website. Thats the same with most of the brands you will read about on here- AQ, RE, RD, AA, ID, DD, ect... are harder and sometimes not possible to find in stores. If you want to get the most out of your money, these kind of brands are the way to go.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 113
yeah i hear that. its just hard to make a decision on something that you have never heard b4. thats why i would love a store that bought bulk factory direct from one of these online only sites and sold from there.. if that were possible.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1458
"the idmax is kinda power hungry but does great at high wattage"
wrong again. i hate to keep picking on you man but you say some things that are completely false. the idmax is one of the more effiecient subs out. many people run idmaxs with 200-300 watts and it sounds flawless.

Fi q is a sick sub youll have a difficult time finding something better at that price.

Silver Member

SA, Texas

Post Number: 382
Yea, i agree. I hate buying a product that I have never seen. Ive managed to do alright by just doing lots of research and comparing the subs I have heard in person, to other products I'm interested in. Thank God for sites like Ecoustics.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 114
yes that is true! yaay for ecoustics!! and csf.net!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us