Selling..

Bronze Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 99
My Gmax 1200 watt amplifier from JL audio. Looking for about 300 shipped. If you're interested let me know. Only been used for like 3 months, not pushed very hard.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 102
is anyone interested.. no comments?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3242
not really.

doesn't seem like a good deal at all.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 104
250?

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3244
I've never even heard of the amp. And RD and Audioque can be had with the same power brand new for that price.

Not trying o be a d*ck, but come on.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4037
D@mn snow.... It IS JL Audio... Arn't they the best?!? lol i haven't heard of that line either. but I quit keepimg up with JL for the most part. GLWS

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 105
i need to sell this amp! if you know anyone that will buy it let me know plz. its a great amp its from the G series line. im trying to sell it so i can get the ARC ks 1000.1!!

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1454
why? both those amps do pretty much the same thing. you are not going to hear a diffference between the two.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3245
well I'm not really going to suggest my friends getting ripped off for a 1200 watt amp. lol.

I'd suggest just trying to get rid of it locally.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 106
phil, my car only produces about 12V when everything is running so it only produces about 900 rms and it drops below that when all the accesories in my car are on. with the arc (from what ive heard) has something like the RIPS that JL has and if it does more power than what it is rated at then I will be getting more power. And it will send out a much cleaner signal to the subs.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12649
Just to give you a comparison im selling a mtx 81000d rated at 2 ohms to produce 1500 watts for 200 plus shipping

Gold Member

Post Number: 1455
So the solution to you voltage problem is to buy a new amp? wrong. either way if the gain is set properly the signal won't be any "cleaner" and you wont here a difference in the power.
fix your car.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12651
x2

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3250
you you think you'll hear a difference in 100 watts?

there going to be no audible difference.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2893
Try selling it on CA.com

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 107
thats not the solution to my voltage problem, i know. i plan on doing big 3 and a second battery (possibly a bigger alternator in the future), but the technology in the ARC amp allows it to run at the same rms at a lower voltage level. and if ARC rates their amps like anyone else, then theres probably 200 watts hiding behind the label so that would be a difference of 300 watts or am i missing something?

I am open to any and all suggestions, maybe another amp that would pair nicely with 2 13w3's? Maybe ill do the world a favor and keep my amp?? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1456
in the end you will have pretty much the same output from both. You won't be able to tell a difference between the two. It sounds like you're just wanting to buy a new amp and you''re trying to justify it here. If you want to go ahead its your money to waste, excuse us for trying to help you.

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 109
im not trying to justify it, i am seeing what different people have to say. a local stereo shop owner in my area says that the ARC is going to be a better amp than the one i have now and i was just trying to take his position so i could get a better idea of the opposing side. so thank you phil! i got what i wanted. im gonna keep my amp. not for sale.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3252
to. bad.

you had a bunch of interest for it too..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us