Arc Audio

Bronze Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 88
does anyone know much about them? from what ive heard they make really good amps and subs for SQ. apparently they are pretty new too.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1450
not exactly new but yea most of thier gear is more sq oriented. they arent cheap though

Bronze Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 89
realtively cheap. their 1000w is only like 600

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3186
We just became a dealer for Arc a few weeks ago. From my experience, they are really nice stuff. Solid amps and subs so far.

Canaan has played with the subs more than I have, he will have some input when he sees this.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1451
"realtively cheap. their 1000w is only like 600"

this is a joke right?

Bronze Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 90
sorry lol. i might get one from a dealer for like 400 so thats not bad.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 818
Arc makes some of the best gear in the business. Their SE line is, in my opinion, the best amp line available anywhere right now (considering others such as Brax/Helix, Steg, Genesis, etc when making this claim).

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1050
I used to have a arc audio kar 900.1 It was a pretty solid amp, never had a problem with it.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7730
Yea, we just picked em up at the shop. The KS series 6.5's and 6x9's are great for the price. Very rich sounding for a speaker in that price range.
MSRP on the KS series 12's retail for ~$130, nice smooth sounding subs.

As for the comment on the $600 1000w amp. That is the KS1000.1. Its rated 1000w @ 1ohm, 1000w @ 2ohm, and 850w @ 4ohm. Robert Zeff designed board. I dare you to show me another amp the RETAILS for that price and can perform like the KS1000.1

Bronze Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 91
yeah i was mainly concerned about the amps. i heard the subs too and they did sound really clean. they were running off their mini series 500. do you think that the 1000.1 would be a good match for 2 13w3v3's? I have a g series 1200w running them right now but it doesnt do rated power.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 819
You won't be disappointed with anything from Arc :-) Solid equipment all around. Highly recommended.

Silver Member
Username: Treez

Its not loud til it he...

Post Number: 440
Arc makes solid amps.

I've got a few of their xxk models and they are definately top notch sq equipment.

I've heard that the ks series are quite comparable to the Zapco reference series, also designed by Robert Zeff, before he left Zapco.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us