Want Better subs than my 2 Kicker CVR for around the same price

Username: D_wilson

Post Number: 1
I have a kicker zx1000.1 amp hooked up into 2 12" Kicker CVR.....they hit ok but i wanna know are there any subs that hit harder for around that same price......i paid about $160 for the 2 CVR's on Ebay....so any help/suggestions???

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12513
at 160 a pair i doubt it

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3965
up your budget a little and look into:

Type R's
AQ SDC2.5
RE SE

for starters (in no particular order)

What amp are you using to power your CVR's with? What are the specs of the enclosure that you are using?

Post Number: 2
I dont mess with the Kicker COMP.....but ummm i have the KICKER ZX1000.1 and i cud have a box made to the specs needed.....so whats the price on the type R's, AQ, and RE SE?? and what site could i find the best prices on them??

By the way im content with my system now, i just want to know if there is anything better for that price range $150-$200

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3971
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ALPINE-SWR-1222D-12-TYPE-R-3000W-SUBWOOFERS-NEW-PAIR_W0QQi temZ200386315608QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item2ea7f48558

thats about as close as I could see.. The Se's are gonna be more unless you find a pair used in D2..

The AQ's may only come in D4 which would not work for you.

Post Number: 5
Ok those are out of the price range lol....but is there a single 15" that would probably hit as hard if not harder between $150-$200???

Gold Member
Username: Turnmat

Www.j-designs.org

Post Number: 1216
http://www.audioque.com/aq/SDC2_5_Series.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us