120 day leadtime?

Bronze Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 86
i ordered the ed nine.1 for 195 and 14 dollars shipping. then i find out 120 day leadtime on the amp, holy sh!t. i thought i was goin to get it some time this week.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7665
Hate to say it, but a few years ago ED was known for this sort of thing. They would offer a big pre-sale and have a 3-4month lead time...then 1 month before they were supposed to ship, oh wait, its gonna be another month. Then, oh...make that 2 months. Then, oops, we are not going to make that sub/amp, sorry.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12131
Nows your chance to cancel if you want to. Just because of the wait time would be a good enough reason.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11593
Oh wait, ED's customer service isn't top notch?

That's new....

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23505
that is some baby back bullsh!t.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4739
Who knew eD would do such a thing.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3134
It sounds legit to me.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3092
x2 Nick. I don't see what the problem is here.

Bronze Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 88
4 months of wait is the problem, i paid extra for quicker shippin cuz i wanted it this upcomin week, and i still end up waitin 4 months

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 859
Thats BS dude. Cancel oreder ASAP!

Bronze Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 90
no doubt, if the rd 1000.1 is still 209 im grab that, if not ill pay a lil more and get the aq 1200d, either one of them would be here in the next week or two. not december, like u said BS

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2041
find a used or refurbed sundown SAE 1200d over on CACO, theres lots of them goin around and they do around 1500rms at 14.4v

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15468
3 mths wait !? ..... WTF !

i didnt know that was their policy - fack them , take a refund & get something elsewhere ...

Gold Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2042
120days is 4mths Rovin lol

Bronze Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 92
yea they said the money doesnt get charged from ur card til its shipped so im goin to cancel today

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10655
ed = teh suck

Said it before and and say it again. I used to bash them when ppl were all on their bandwagon a while ago and they'd get all pisssed haha... well heres why.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21057
Shoot. Every order I ever made with ED I received within one week or less. I've heard and read about all the horror stories though.

Yanks flat out HATES them (like I do AIM) as well as most of you all.

Hmmmmmmm

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11595
Good way to sum that up Paul lol. Their the devil :-)

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4099
Paul, how come you don't like aim?

P.S. Yanks - It's they're, not their . Haha I'm an ass.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21064
Aim is the product of all things evil. Every PC I've owned always locked the fluck up whenever I used it. I literally had to just walk away. Their software is loaded with tracking programs and spyware that hog up your PC's resources. Even if you're not using it, it's still running in the background sucking the life out of your computer. Suck, suck, suck. AOL was my first internet nightmare.

It used to work like this. Most windows based PCs bought came with AOL preloaded as your access to the net. If you failed to read the microscopic print on the agreement that came with the purchase you were oblivious to the back door clause stating that the PC you purchased automatically came with a free 6 month trial to AOL. Whether you used it or not your trial started the day you bought the PC. 6 months later when your trial ended you were automatically enrolled in their monthly internet program. Again, it didn't even matter if you deleted the software off the PC, you were getting charged for it.

This happened to me and it took 3 months to get AOL to cancel my "subscription". I HATED AOL, it was geared for 12 year olds at the time. Why would I pay to use it? They still refused to refund any fees they charged to my credit card claiming it was all there in black and white on my purchase agreement. The operator even agreed with me but wasn't allowed to process ANY refund of any fees by default. (Company policy no doubt). I can only imagine how many millions of $$ they swindled out of ppl who simply gave up fighting them. That $39.95/month was THEIRS, or so they claim. This was also back in the day when dial up was all there was. Transfer rates were.........prehistoric and you routinely got bumped off 3, 4, sometimes 5 or more times just trying to read your email, 80% of which was strategically placed ads by AOL. All for only $39.95.

Then AOL spawned AIM. The concept cornered the market. Chat was IN! Then advertisers jumped on the bandwagon and wanted to know what websites all these chatting users were visiting. AIM sold out just like Ecoustics did and they are dictated by the very force that drives any internet medium. $.

The software is like a virus in itself. Even after you delete it, it still pops back up from time to time, sort of mocking you and your efforts of exorcism.

I don't just hate AIM or AOL. I hate them with the white hot intensity of 1000 suns exploding simultaneously.

K?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21065
Sorry for the thread jack.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11596
"P.S. Yanks - It's they're, not their . Haha I'm an ass."

Touche Upload

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4100
I see I see. Aim works perfectly on every computer I've used it on. You really shouldn't have any problems unless you're doing something wrong, but there really isn't anything to screw up on aim anyways, so I dunno.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10656
Hey Paul..... allow me to introduce you to Pidgin :-)

http://pidgin.im/download/

Its open source software, no crap in it of any sort. Supports nearly every IM protocall AIM, yahoo, MSN, etc. Its AIM without the crap, and made simpler pretty much.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3138
I use the olddddd version of AIM.

Gets the job done and its adware free :D

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21066
Pidgin huh?

Well not only am I not fond of AIM but chat can sometimes prove frustrating lol. You guys type too damn fast. Then if there's more than 2-3 ppl on, it gets to be a dinging nightmare. On a busy night you just can't keep up.

Was he talking to me?(Ding) Oh crap I forgot what I wanted to ask this guy.(Ding......ding ding) Sh1t now 2 other ppl are asking me questions. (Ding.....ding ding ding). Fug now I have to scroll up to read it again...wait (ding), now this other guy is asking me why I haven't responded to him yet. (Ding....ding ding). Who's this guy? (Ding). (Ding ding ding). 3 more peeps entered the room. Wait guys, (ding), slow down (ding ding) I can't read and type at the same (ding) time. (Ding ding ding) Now someone's posting p0rn links. (Ding ding). I have to (ding) peeee guys. (Ding ding). I'll be right back. (Ding ding ding ding)

After a 30 second break I'm so far behind my head is spinning and I have no chance in catching up and I have yet to say anything constructive to anyone up to this point.

Not to mention it takes away from

Upload

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4102
Lmao Paul.

We don't have chats anymore ever since Julian came out of the closet and started linking us nude pics of himself.

WOW you cant even say "n u d e s" or "n u d e" on here rofl.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21068
That's fucked up.

Gold Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2046
wait did julian really do that???

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4103
yup.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 838

quote:

I use the olddddd version of AIM.

Gets the job done and its adware free :D

x2 cept with DeadAIM prog

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 994
Lmfao f^ck off steve

Gold Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 2048
dude julian... i have nothing against you but you cant be showing people your dong just cause they are on you Buddy List. I have no problem with people of your sexuallity but please keep your dingy off the forums..

LOL just messin, im sure its an inside joke or something
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us