New setup? possibly?

Silver Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Georgia United States

Post Number: 116
thinking of maybe buying 2 AQ sdc2.5 12's.. would this be a step up or a step down from my hdc3 12? i just wanna wait until i get a new vehicle to get a loud loud system. i wanna get some 15s but wont fit in my car so i was thinking of selling my hd3 and buying these, unless you guys have a better idea?? feedback please...

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 5083
it would be louder.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
figured that.. idk though, i think just about as big as i can get in my trunk is 3.6 or 3.7 cubes after displacement. maybe a lil more.. i hate not having space.. have any better ideas? and what would a good tuning freq be for these 2 12s?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12097
Im pretty sure the 2.5 12's can work in as little as 1.8 cubic feet ported each.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
sweet. think i wanna see if anyone on here has the same car as me and see if they know what the biggest size box i can fit in this beast, and how.. but no one has this car! :-( think 2 of these would do alright in a box 3.4cubes?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3802
If you can find a couple of AP Epic's, they would definately work. They thrive on less airspace..

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
would they be as loud as 2 AQ sdc2.5s?

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 851

quote:

sweet. think i wanna see if anyone on here has the same car as me and see if they know what the biggest size box i can fit in this beast, and how.. but no one has this car!

You forget about me homie???

quote:

i think just about as big as i can get in my trunk is 3.6 or 3.7 cubes after displacement. maybe a lil more..

I got 6 cubes after all displacement in mine. Ya know what that means???

So can you!

***Edit***
You get the PM I sent you back?

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
nahh wicked.. i didnt. and how in gods name did you do that? i cant seem to make one be that big and still fit.. hit me up though and lemme know something

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
nahh wicked.. i didnt. and how in gods name did you do that? i cant seem to make one be that big and still fit.. hit me up though and lemme know something

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
sry for that double post.. my comp sucks balls. no one cant pm me for some reason, i never get them. just help me out on here

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 856
Whoops, kinda forgot about this thread, my bad.

My external box dimensions are 34w x 18h x 28d. To get a big box in this car requires just a tad of cutting. Just some spot welds actually (which can be put right back when done)

If your still interested let me know man and I will explain more later (Gotta leave for work, Im already running about 5min behind right now).

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
ohh ok, yeah that could be done. and i dont see how you got 18" high in there.. going in from the outside is like 15" or 16" tall, and going in from the backseat is 15" tall. wow what a beast!.. but yeah, hit me up on some pm, it seems to work now. or just shoot me an email. brantley_eric@hotmail.com. we'll talk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us