Components or not to component ????

I reacently bought a new pioneer cd deck n some 6x9 in the back of my car now i just need help for the front. i was thinking of getting either just some regular 2-way or 3way speakers in the doors,midbass/midrange in the doors n some fool range on the dash, or just a componet set. wich one of these 3 should i use i apreciate if u can help me out.

o yea try to keep it under $200.00 plz thanks

wel componet spaekers are great u can crank em up ad they will sound good no interference. i un a pair of sony Xplode 6" componet speakers in the frot and a pair of sony 6" X 9" in the back shelf with a pioneer head unit 12 stacker with a pair of pioneer subs in the boot. this is al in my 1964 holden EH show car, i't red with white roof so xplode speakers lok good sound good. so te only thing that realy stands out is the 12" subs in the boot. looks good sound even better i need loud sound because i run straight pipes pity much a little muffler but pity much having a seperate tweeker will make it sound real god haev ur speaker down low like door or kick panel and the tweeker on the dash.

Anonymous
component is the way to go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us