SONY P5 vs PG Q104 LOL

Username: Glock40

Post Number: 10
LOL, got bored

I told my buddy that owns the title pawn about my system being stole and hes like "Ive got some speakers you can have, but i dont know if there good or not". Well, i said sure ill take em, we went in the back of the shop and i saw a sony p5 in a truck box lol. So i took it to experiment.

The sony was in great condition. We put it in my bros 99 s10, with 100rms from a rockford p400.2 on 1 channel @ 4ohms. IT SOUNDED LIKE SH1TTTTTT. The sub was moving but NOOOO bass, and was about to blow of the 100rms.

The Phoenix Gold Q104 had much smaller motor structure than the sony, but i knew how bad sony was. The PG was outside directly in rain for 3months, as you will see in the pics. It was in very rough shape. So we took the sony out and put the PG in and i was amazed. Not really loud although it would vibrate the mirrors. It had great SQ. And was pretty good on 100rms.

Overall Sony JUNK lol, PG pretty d@mn good, being corroded as it was. Pics are blurry cause im using cell phone.

Tell me your input lol.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11971
PG made some decent stuff but the rsd's are the last of it. New ownership took place.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us