FS: Diamond D312D4, Garmin 205W, Iphone 2g 8gb

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 3224
I have a 12" Diamond D3 for sale. used, but in great condition. Only selling because I think I am getting a w7. Really a clean sounding sub. 10/10 mech. 8-9/10 cosmetically. I think I have the original box. 100 shipped

Garmin 205W GPS. I have the original box and possibly even the original receipts. only selling because I realize that I always know where I am going and have no use for it now that you can text google too. 160 shipped.

Bought a second gen iPhone 8gb to unlock for t-mobile because I just wanted to try one out instead of dealing with syncing my blackberry on my mac. but i realized i like my bb wayyy more for some reason. Bought it from a guy who works at the apple store, perfect condition. Comes with a really nice case, i believe it's contour brand. 300 shipped.

I know this isn't the for sale section, but thanks to those who will let me know. I am kinda just gauging interest. Can upload pics if there is any interest. Somewhat flexible on some of those prices. Was just going to list everything on ebay, but this is faster and easier and free. Will only take paypal. NO trades except a mint 12W7 in a HO box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us