Anyone have SPL experience...

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3709
with the Dakota line of Dodge? Looking at a 1999 ext cab for a straight SPL setup.

PROS?
CONS?
INPUT?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4209
do you have any pics of the interior? ive never messed with them, but as far as i remember they are pretty wide across. so 3 18s is a possiblilty. id need measurments and a resonating freq to tell ya mark. and depends on how loud is loud (burp) for ya. local loud or world finals loud?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3713
no pics... I have a guy wanting to trade for my jeep...on a Jeep furum... But the Dodge still leaves me needing the same thing. A Dual alt Bracket to be manufactured. I want to go Chevy just for that reason. But the Dodge does have the V8 as compared to my I6. Which is a slug to say the least. That is the only thing I don't care for with my Jeep. Maybe Snow could get us a measurment or two. I would think it would be similar to his. IDK if he knows what his DAK's peak freq would be, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks Hunter.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4180
i doubt snow knows how to use a measuring tape let alone res freq.

hehe

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2984
measuring tape? never heard of it.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2985
And I don't know what the reasonant freguency is. I'd have to go to someone with a TL.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7126
guy local was running a 94 with two oldschool AQ 15s and a soundstream 6500d.. was putting up mid 155s

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2989
Dodge all the way.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7127
MARK .. make the drive and we can make a bracket.. just get some 1/2" mild steel and we can use the plas cutter
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us