Paul

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 3685
Where the fu<k are you? I REFUSE to let you leave this place w/o some sort of explanation. lol

seriously, I hope all is well up there in Jersey. Holla back and show yourself.. Later

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 339
wtf? hes always been here.....

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3986
Paul didn't go anywhere lol.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20867

Been busy with a few side ventures I have going to bring in extra green. Not to mention I got back from NY on Sunday night after visiting my sis.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3687
Well 1 post per day instead of your usual leads to you pullin' a Chad Lee... I can't let that happen.. lol

I don't know why I even thought as you leaving as a possibility considering you are the ADMIN. lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20868
If I were ADMIN things would be different around here for sure.

Along with my knife business I decided to start renting out some of my party tents. I started with one 10 X 20 and told myself I needed to do something with it instead of stepping over it every weekend when I pulled the lawnmower out of the shed. So I posted a listing on Craigslist and BAM! I'm booked solid halfway through September, and I even pulled my listing off CL because I didn't have enough tents to go around! This business is a hidden goldmine.

I now have:
One 20 X 20 low pitch tent, two 10 X 20 low pitch tents, two high pitch tents with windowed sides and a 10 X 10 pop up.

I get $80 a pop for the big tent and that's 1/3 of what party stores charge. It's no wonder I'm booked solid. I have 10 more reservations this month alone!

Not bad for 1 hour's work.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2747
Woot! Paul "the entrepreneur" is here to stay!

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 1126
Wow I would have never thought of the tent business as a profitable market. Congrats. Glad to see you're still here.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20875
Well there's more to it than just setting it up and getting paid. You HAVE to have them sign a liability agreement voiding you of any responsibility should a heavy wind come and blow the tent over causing property damage or killing their cat Snickers. You also have to educate them on what most of us deem common sense.

1. "No sir. You cannot drag your 50,000 BTU BBQ grill under it and fire it up."

2. "Please, keep the tiki torches a minimum of 4 feet away from the tent."

3. "That center support bar can NOT hold anyone's weight so take the rope and tire off it please!"

4. "You break it, you buy it. What imbecile convinced you that playing drunk horseshoes under it was a good idea???"

5."No. I don't have one in cammo. Sorry."

6."The 20 X 20 takes about an hour to set up. You're in a hurry? So am I. I 'd rather be home downing a cold one than listening to your fat wife argue with you about where to put everything as soon as I can finish."

7. "Want it moved after watching me for an hour setting it up? Good one. I'll pray for you fools if I ever get back to going to church. Don't hold your breathe."

8. "Think my price is high? I'll come back after you call Party tent USA. Mind you each time I do my price goes up $10."

9. "No. You can NOT pick the tent up and set it up yourself. Chances are I would never see you or my tent again and it's not rocket science to set up but will baffle some people. I don't care that you have a masters degree in mechanical engineering. I only trust three people with my sh1t. Me, myself and I."

10. "In god we trust, all else pay cash. I won't knock $20 off even if you offer me to come to the party either. I probably won't like any of you. Why would I party with you?"

11. "I understand the day after your party you'll want your yard back. All I ask is to keep your attack dog chained up or inside when I come to take it down. An 18" tent stake makes a good weapon. If I kill your dog you can't sue me. It's in the agreement you signed remember? Bury him in the back yard next to Snickers and have a memorial party. Need a tent for that?"

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4003
ROFL!! That was great.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6531
haha paul your fu.ck-ing great

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20884

Spell check on "breathe". I hate when I type too fast.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3692
this is why I made the thread- lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20885

Oh I love a good rant.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11924
Man im glad Paul didnt leave. I knew he was around somewhere

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 762
Hahahaha, love it Paul!!!

quote:

I only trust three people with my sh1t. Me, myself and I."

Most definitely!

quote:

In god we trust, all else pay cash.

^THIS!

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11551
Rofl. Paul ftw

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20886
WTF ppl?

I'm here everyday lol!

Maybe the sub section, maybe the OT section..

I love screwing with the folks over in the sat section too. I want to "mate" with Doreen over there ya know haha. She's a hottie.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1671
"If I kill your dog you can't sue me. It's in the agreement you signed remember? Bury him in the back yard next to Snickers and have a memorial party. Need a tent for that?"

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us