Car Dead?

Bronze Member
Username: Jd93kid

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 52
Alright, so i just went on vacation for about a week. I didnt drive my car. I left it at home. When I got back my car was dead the lights weren't on or anything. My amp was hooked up to the battery and the ground wire was connected. The Remote Turn on wire was not connected. Could the reason my car went dead be because I left my amp on the battery? Please Don't call me dumb. I'm new to this. ha

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 696
dmm ur batt and see here its sittin at, you may need a new one

Bronze Member

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 53
dmm?

Silver Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 697
Digital Multimeter

Bronze Member

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 56
nah its good now.. I just need to know if it was caused by my amp staying hooked up to the battery while i was gone.

Silver Member

TEAM NEBRASKA Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 698
so then what was the prb with it?

Silver Member
Username: Ridicbass07060

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 156
no it wasnt from the amp being hooked up. you probably left a light on or something. amp wont turn on unless the remote wire is hooked up

Bronze Member

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 58
Thats what i thought so i checked everything on the car everything was off lights on the exterior and interior. All doors were closed. Everything was off. I dont know what it was. My dad blamed it on the amp and says that i need to get rid of it. ha like thats gonna happen. But yeah it went dead and we charged it back up today, but i still dont know what the problem is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us