Help with ideas

Silver Member
Username: Dlavante

D&L Designs, Daniel Tigard, Or, USA

Post Number: 229
I need some help coming up with a logo. Our company is D&L Audio Technologies. We mostly do home audio and pro audio and occasionally some car audio on the side. Were still in the process of becoming incorporated, but we haven't come up with a logo yet. It a little embarrassing when a customer asks if they can get some stickers or shirts and we have to tell them no because we don't have a logo yet. I'm looking for something simple and easy to remember. Ive been playing with a few ideas but i haven't been able to settle with anything. Here's the most recent one Ive come up with. Upload
its not finished yet, but that's what Ive got so far. any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3970
I don't really get what the logo is supposed to be? Shouldn't there be a 'D' and an 'L' in there?

Silver Member
Username: Dlavante

D&L Designs, Daniel Tigard, Or, USA

Post Number: 230
its a D. I tried it with a D L and it didnt look good.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1860
K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid

most people are borderline retarded in this country, i have a marketing degree aand in the MBA program at my university. the number 1 thing about marketing a new product, slogan, or symbol is to keep it simple!! the best way is straight forward. ive seen too many signs around my city that you have to squint at just to make it out and its just a strain and no one wants to do that.

"DL Audio Tech." make that into the symbol or whatever. or just "DL". but making the D like that is going to confuse the stupid customer, which you dont care how dumb they are, as long as they buy your product lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us