2 ohm or 4 ohm? Kickers 2 12s L7s

Username: Pmpnballer0311

Post Number: 1
I wanna get 2 12" kickers l7s solo barics but whats the difference between 2 ohms and 4 ohms?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15282
www.bcae1.com ...

Bronze Member
Username: Jd93kid

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 40
just wondering what amp and box are you using. What kind of vehicle are you putting it in? Do you want any SQ?

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Lansing, Mi

Post Number: 243
It changes the wiring options. D4 can be wired to 1 or 4 ohms. D2 can be wired to .5 or 2 ohms.

Post Number: 2
Rovin
Thanks that site looks very imformative when I get back home ima look at it

Jordan
I'm not sure about the amp yet i was thinking either a boston acoustics GT 28 or a Hifonics Brutus 1206d? and whats SQ sound quality? sorry im brand new to this stuff

Jon
but what does D4 and D2 mean?

Bronze Member

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 44
yes SQ is Sound Quality. I dont think that is the best sub for sound quality, but it'll get pretty loud. Atleast thats what I've heard. If you read this and know otherwise please inform me.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1859
the L7 is a spl subwoofer that doesnt get much respect on the forum because of its lack of sound and build quality.

if you havent already bought the subs, whats your budget for everything?? im sure we can find something better for your tastes

Post Number: 3
I've always heard kickers were the best...and I got plenty of time to wait till I actually build this system because my plan is to ask for like the subs for christmas and buy the speakers/amp with my cash or vise versa....or if I get enough money ill just buy them all but please feel free to throw in all suggestions of better subs with better SQ but i definatley want 2 12s over 1 15 unless i get the adire brahma 15" my bro said it would be flat out amazing (he had an adire tempest and loved it)

Bronze Member

Brandon, MS U.S.

Post Number: 49
why would you want two 12's over 1 15 just wondering. And yeah there are much better subs than kicker.

Post Number: 5
wouldnt 2 12s put out more sound then 1 15?

Post Number: 6
I have now decided to buy a 12 inch JL W6v2 and when I get enough money ill buy a second one

are my choices on the amps still good tho?

and I need help with speakers too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us