Help Programming Clifford 50.5x Remote

Username: Bper

Post Number: 1
I've tried the turn ignition, press valet once, then press/hold, etc., etc... but I can't get that method to work. Previously, I brought it to my installer, and they had to access the brain and I think grounded one of the wires attached to the brain to program the remote, they might have also press the valet button too. I was trying to see what wire but the installer was blocking my view, I didn't bother to ask cause I wasn't planning on getting anymore remotes. They weren't using a handheld programmer or anything either. They initially tried the valet method, but it didn't work, hence them going to the brain/wires. Does anybody know what they were doing to get it to work? Which wire are they grounding (if that's what they're doing)? That time was free, but they said they would charge next time. I just got another spare remote and want to try to avoid having to pay since it literally took them less than 5min to do. Oh yeah, I have the 50.5x install manual but it doesn't mention another method besides the valet way to program. Thanks for any help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us