Need ne system

Silver Member
Username: Icecreamman5687

Post Number: 161
i bought a new nissan cube a month ago and i really am missing the bumps.. so i have some ideas and was wondering what some of ya think i should go with. i am looking for something i can use and a daily driver. i wanna be able to bump all the time without destroying my batt or alternater. but nothing to big to make my car fall apart. i was thinking for amps either the alpine pdx.1000.1 or maybe the rockford power 1000watt amp. and for a sub, kenwood 12 in w3012 or an alpine type r 12. also how do the shallow subs work. i had and idea of 2 shallows in the back but i have never owned some and never heard them before.. any ideas would help thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Ga. United States

Post Number: 80
2 alpine type r's in a ported box tuned to 35Hz, powered by an SAZ1000D would be great.. but all depends on your price range. How much you wanting to spend?

Bronze Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Ga. United States

Post Number: 81
or if u want a single 12, 1 type R 12 in a box tuned to 35Hz with like a RF p550 or something?

Bronze Member
Username: Krisackermann

Post Number: 17
as a price range im not really sure on a set amount. i mean if its worth it ill spend it. i know i before had 2 type r's and a hyfonics brutis 1606 and it was just crazy loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us