OT - PG comp

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 2948
I'm looking for a set of comp. These are going into my girls car. So I need something that sound clean but cheap. I found these on CA anyone hear them before? what do they compare too?

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415938

thanks guys.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11502
Someone from the meet correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Dwight have those?

I'm about 95% sure that they were the RSD's and I heard them and I must say I did not like them one bit. With that said, the RSD's have been praised by many members on here and mostly CA.com for being very good for the money. I didn't like them though.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3531
Go to cadence's outlet and check out there stuff. My Cadence's sound everybit as good as my ddc6.5's. Great midbass

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5218
Those PG's sell for $69.99 (+ship at some places) but that includes a one year warranty. Entry level comps, not really fair to compare them to sets that cost 3x more -- they are what they are.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10548
x2 what yanks said. I heard them also and was not impressed at all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3534
Item number: 310152393414

ebay search
79.99 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/CADENCE-CWM6-KIT-ALUMINUM-ALLOY-6-5-COMPONENT-KIT_W0QQitemZ3 10152393414QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Speakers?hash=item483685f2c6&_trksid=p4634.c0. m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A30

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 2952
Thanks Mark I'll look into them.

I remember there was a mix reviews on them. But I'll take (Yank, MS, Brad ) word for it.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6523
I put the coax's in my girls car without an amp and they dont sound bad. If you dont want to spend alot I would get them because they are worth it for the price. Alpine type R are pretty cheap and I like them better they have more midbass but they need to be on an amp to sound better.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10549
Agreed type Rs are good budget speakers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3541
I, as well as polo are running Cadence Comps and both are happy with them. They make it through my substage which is 150+.. You should remember the vids where my mids highs can be heard even through a camera with bass going full tilt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us